Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

•META-POETIKA MAGIS+




Low like Grass, as Wind caress
My Mind full-and-void in Continuum.
Rest or Work - two sides of Inner Peace! 
Not fast, but with steady Tempo - 
I run my Line of Story-building Plot.
                +•+•+/+•+•+•
No Words are needed from your Silence
I can sense the gaps between your breaths…
                    +•+•+/+•+•+•
One Moment in layers of Meta-Moments
like sub-Particles of My Atom-ic Life
vibing between Heavy-Matter 
and Waves so Light! 
                      +•+•+/+•+•+•
The Words imbued with Sacred Power
Emerging from Intel-Self to Merge anew
With My Vital System in Constant Forming! 
One Sound from Random Source can be a Sign 
that can lead you to Subtle Portals wide-open…
                      +•+•+/+•+•+•
No Rest, 
until you pass your Eternal Quest
Don’t Stop - for Sparks of Matter blinking,
Keep your pace - to Win The Main Race! 
CHANGES HEAVY? PAIN TOO MUCH? NO TIME?!
Yeah, 
Let it Break you in Tiny Pieces!
Only from the Shards of Agony and Failure
You can Forge your Diamond-Dreams of Magick
Not Now,
Not Yet…
Keep your Candle burning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment