Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Friday, September 13, 2024

"DIES MAGIS LUX"



 ***

Keep the Spark 
of Inner Dreaming -
Burning!
Even if Paradise 
is Far Away in Light-years!
I am here,
Alive and Breathing out - 
only Peaceful Vibes.
***
How come I am sitting here?!
It is so me...
And yet - something totally New
and Strange!
Maybe, it's alright
to feel so Alien anew,
like constant Spiral move
with Drops of Old Karmik Play.
***
No Need, no Lack and no Regrets!
I have changed so much
and with such an easy Grace...
I am Switching skills -
like Ninja - his shiny Blades!
***
I am Happy with notes of Sadness
so Reborn and so Alive!
feeling Lost sometimes...
but I guess - it's Alright...
***
In Outer World I dance with ease
even if the Dancefloor 
is full of Bodies filled with Hatred...
I keep my Focus on my Breath...
still dancing...
           
            +(Maiorel'Viorel)+

No comments:

Post a Comment