Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Saturday, March 19, 2016

RAVEN QUEEN


The Mirth of Flowers in your Glade
Like the Smell of Golden Honey,
Among the Lights of Stars undying
You Dance in Beauty of the Night.

Oh, Lady Spring from Emerald Tower
With Ruby Roses on your Crown,
Let your Grace adorn My Soul
Like Blue Ocean fills the Stream.

Raven Queen with Nocturnal Might
Descend upon My Dreams at Night,
Kiss My Lips with Gentle Whisper
And Show My Magic in your Eyes!

In your Presence I am God reborn
And Passing Time is Ever-Present,
In Short Breaths I Hold My Life
When Our Shadows Merge in One!

My Mortal Form you cast aside
And My Wings can split the Sky,
We Fly above this Twisted World
By the Power of your Sacred Word.

Rise My Love from Hidden Castle
Where the Demons hold your Will,
Call My Name inside your Temple!
Or I will Cry My Last Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment