Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Thursday, February 29, 2024

+NECROLOGYA-MORPHIS+




I AM DEAD
AND SO ARE YOU…
DIED, 
TO RISE AGAIN IN SPLENDOR!
YES - dead-out, 
to be Birth-outed again! 
Otherwise, 
how can Growing be?
Constant dying and Constant Birthing…
+++
You seek me without Road-Map or Clue
As well as me - chasing you Blindfolded…
This Game of Tears and Distance-Counting
We Hate and Love like Psycho-donistic Couple! 
+++
The Pressure is so Hard and Sharp like Razor
When we feel each other without Touching…
One Moment is Eternal Bliss with you
Can easily turn in Torturous Anguish Fire
With Evergrowing Passion of Sensual Desire…
+++
I like the Bet,
The Stakes are ever Higher
We don’t Stop to Hide
the Scars with Smile! 
We reach New Shore
with every Storm,
With Risk to Drown 
More and more…
We don’t Quit,
not Now, not Ever…
Too far GONE?!
NO, NOT AT ALL! 
WE JUST PLAY THE CARDS WE HOLD
TO COMPLETE THE HOLY SET 
YOU MUST BE BOLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment