Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taina





















Mii de glasuri în apele sărate
Auzite-n șoapta vîntului pustiu,
Dar ei n-aud în locașurile sfinte
Că casa lor demult e un cimitir.

Ah, au uitat ei vechile istorisiri
Acele table roase cu sîngele divin,
De a-i transforma în bestia străină
Prin legămîntul proprilor prejudecăți.

Au fost orbiți de goalele promisiuni,
De chipuri atrăgătoare, fără compasiuni
Ce prin imagini false i-au furat ce-i mai de preț,
Sufletul – Nucleul fiecărei entități.

2 comments: