Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cigarette


Cigarette is an Earthly Star
which radiate the Sacred Flame
and when it is consumed by its own
burning…
It falls like Star from Nightly Heaven.

Cigarette is a Nature Gift
which opens the Inner Self
and when it is accessed by Heart
it bursts in thoughts of Inspiration.

Cigarette is a Magic Herb
which reveals the Hidden World
and when it is seen by Mind
it shows the twisted side of Truth.

1 comment: