Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Silence

There are Spirits in this World
Whose Silence is stronger than any words:

He sat motionless for Hours
His Hands were shaking like leaves of flower
His eyes shone with warmly smile
But Tears were dripping slowly down.

He spoke to me with calming voice:
,,Don't spend your time in vain frustration
Life is ART not calculations
!
Look at me and see your Beauty
My reflection in your Heart!
I will guide you - take my hand
We walk this path until the end!
Don't be Sad, no time for Sorrow
I will watch your every step!

With his Words I fell asleep
Waves of Dreams and Memories...

Waking from my inner slumber
With My Spirit full of Joy
I cried out: ,,Thank you Stranger!
For your Silence, for your Words!”


He was gone, the room was empty!
And all the Space was drowned in Silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment