Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Monday, August 4, 2014

Rebirth

With every Fall in Daily Life
I fly with Hope more Higher,
Like a beam of Silver Light
Is fading into Dusky Night.

There was a time I burnt like Fire
With a Flame of Youthful Dreams,
Where is Joy of Simple Living
?
When I laughed at Fears and Pain…
I was Brave! Like Newborn Hero!
And the World was mine to play…

Now…Dust and Ashes from the Past
Blow like Wind of Frosty Winter,
I saw Darkness in My Heart
Like a Cloud of spinning Mist,
Calling those who hear His Silence
To the Kingdom of Heaven Lost.

Before I knew what Void means
I bathe in Rays of Blind Beauty,
To forge My Truth in Hidden Hour
Consumed by Taste of Forbidden Power.

Do you know the Real Peace?
When you are in Harmony and Bliss,
No Desire and no Things to Need
Just right here, in NOW to be!

Beyond the Stars I will abide
With My Crown of Astral Luck,
Where the Song of distant Future
Will Echo in an Endless Tune…

1 comment: