Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Beyond Stars

You took My Flowers in My Dreams
My Sleep is Empty, with no rest
I am so tired now, to stay Awake...
Just make me dive into your Dream!

I took your Flowers in My hands and Care
And gave them Love through My Devotion
I will grow them in My Heart and Soul
To give you back - a Thousand Roses!

You took My Words of Inspiration
My Thoughts are scattered in Chaos,
I write Memories in Lonely Silence...
With my Ink of Blood and Tears!

I saved your Words in Hidden Box
Like a Treasure of Diamond Stones
I will put them on my gentle Neck
To Guide your Path in Loneliness!

You took a Part of Me away, with YOU
With Half of Me I can not be! You See?
My Wound is bleeding so deep, with Pain
I am nearly dying, I breathe in vain...


I brought you back your missing Piece
No need for me - You are Complete!
You closed the door, the Path is Lost
Beyond the Stars I fly...don’t cry!

You took My Stars from Heaven
My Night is dim and misty now
With no Lights to Shine my road
Who will lead me to my Home
?

I kept your Stars in My Protection
Like the Moon on sparkling Water
You think I took them from your Sight?
No, I made from them...your Galaxy
! 



No comments:

Post a Comment