Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

APOAMOROSIS(LOVEIFICATION)


Far away and still - so close you are!
Like a Crystal Dream with Real touch!
Always close to you no matter the Miles
Your sadness and pain - I feel like mine!
Most-High-Arch-Goddess-Angel-Lady!
                          & & & & & &
Your Smile - Waves of Quantum Light
So Atomic and Photonic like Cosmos!
Your Eyes - Glassy Organic Astral Stars
No Cry, no Tears, Lady Of Harmonic Bliss
In your Face - Time becomes Eternity!
                          & & & & &
Thousand years is just a Moment
For Us - Souls of Eternal light,
Life is here, Right here, Right now!
All the rest - Shadows on the Wall
And Ashes...in the Wind of Time!
                            & & & &
Every Night in our Sacred Dreams
We meet under the Silver Moon,
And talk among the Starry Spires
Between Galaxies of Azure Aether!
In the Gladness of Dawn Creation.
                             & & &
ESTELYA Laughing in her Sleep
With her Dreamy Angel voice,
And wakes up with Sunny Smile
In Her Eyes - the Grace of Heaven,
In My Heart - Her Love Divine...

No comments:

Post a Comment