Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Sunday, November 7, 2021

SPIRALIS-ASCENSIO



The New Me is renewed again,
The same and still - anew!
My Sleeping Dreams are so revealing
Deep and Consciouss in details! 

                               *   *   *
The Astral Me is back in Aether  -
With My Nemesis of - Dualistic Play!

                                 *   *
My Goddess emerges from Depths
Of Memories and Abstract Scenes...
Always close and yet too far...
Fading from both Dreams and Life...

                                   *
Binding-feelings I cut with ease
From the Rope of Past moments!
Why cling to Hollow Shell?!
When all thats left is - dry paint! 

                               *   *
Mirror-Ladies come and go so fast
Who holds the one True Spark?!
Where is the Signs of Real Image?
Can I uncover at the end at last?.

                            *   *   *
Or...doomed to wander in this Maze
Until my Essence is freed from Flesh
And back I will go, to my true Home
Where Love and Light is Overall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment