Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Friday, August 20, 2010

Souls from Heaven


When the sky was silver
And the stars bright,
We fell from Heaven-
Souls of Eternal Light!

With the sorrow and sadness,
We walked in the shade,
The Grace was forgotten,
The Heaven is Lost…

The Wings of Light?!
Now - Curse of Time!
The Crown of Beauty?
And Eternal Life?


No more then a memory,
In Our Mortal Mind…
But once were blessed,
With the Image of Gods!

The thoughts of hate in Our Deeds!
The feel of shame in Our Hearts!
So We taste the thirst for Blood…
The Pain…, the Fear…,
And the Face of Death…

Every day We Rise again,
With the Hope to be the End,
But in vain Our Faith!
For enslaved We are by Time,
In it’s hand- The Past, the Future and Now…

In Dreams of Night,
The Blink of moment in Our Eyes,
The Place of Freedom and Light,
The Way to Pure Love…

An wicked thought…
Then Fall… and Now,
The Wish to Die,
Is always in Our Minds!

The Words of Wisdom,
Whisper often from the Sky:
,,It is Time! It is Time!
To come back to Light!. ‘’

1 comment: