Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Friday, November 6, 2015

CLOAK & DAGGER


With My Touch you burn like Summer
The Flame of Magick in your Hands,
We carve the Runes in Silver Meadow
Like scattered Stars on Hallow Land.

Leaves of Autumn in your Hair
Like Golden Rays upon your Head,
Among Two Trees I hold you tight
With New Moon inside the Night.

Senseless Hope with smell of Winter
The Space around – Spikes of Ice,
I drink your Potion like Sweet Wine
In Lonely Hours of Cold Midnight.

In your Kiss the taste of Spring
Like Water Lily on My River-Heart,
I took your Cloak to Hide My Essence
And your Dagger – To Guard My Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment