Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Monday, November 30, 2015

SERPENT’S COIL


I fought My way between the Stars
The Time like Sand – was plentiful,
I took the Banner ,,Live Alone

And burnt the Words of Past Regrets!

She said to Me with Notes of Sadness:
”You must go on, I will stay behind
Take your Rod and Walk the Path
My Dreams will Guide you in the Night,
Look inside when Hope will Fade
And don’t forget My Gift to you,
The Pain of Love - cheap Price to pay
For the Chance to Fly again...”

Thousand Steps to reach My Throne
And just One Fall – to Lose it All!
That’s the Glory of Will Unbroken
And the Doom of Serpent Woken!

No comments:

Post a Comment