Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Sunday, November 22, 2015

O Sancta Voluntas!


One Day I fell on a Narrow Path…It led me to a way down, deep under the surface of this Earthly Light. Never try to reach the stairs that lead you UP! It’s a Mirage! You must be on a lower ground to believe that you need to climb up. I went so deep that The Light was just a memory in the back of my Mind. Every Night I dived deeper until the Veil of this World faded in hours of Sleepwalking. IT waited for me on the other side of Darkness…I was Lost between twisted thoughts and Labyrinthine Space, there, among the buried Tombs of Madness and Atavistic Lust…IT lurked behind my Ignorance and Unknown Folly!
          This Shapeless Shade chased me until I forgot who I was and where. I fell on my knees, broken, the Body wanted to die, my Mind drifted above the never-ending Void and my Empty Heart cried for the Lost Will of Soul! And in that very moment I was forever changed…
          You must find your way! Do you hear me?! YOUR WAY!
What is Dream-Rift? You must see for yourself!
          I am on my way there…I will stay here for a while and after that I will be gone from this Form-of-Being. I will be near you, I will guide you when you will feel alone and lost.
          Don’t be sad…It is My Destiny, My Choice, My Way!
          I said to you that I will sacrifice Everything! No matter the Cost!
          Please, Smile! I like when you Smile!
          Your Face is so Bright!
          And Your Eyes – Divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment