Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Monday, December 29, 2014

Alter Deus Ego


Go in circles day by day!” He said to me silently in my moments of Inner Ascension. Circles? Me? Why?! How can this mean something pleasant? Even if symbolically or metaphorical, it was utter weird! It sounded like bleakly routine to me…Can you be more specific?!
He smiled with metallic coldness, I knew that to be a good sign even for such unpredicted spirit like Ferluci. With his right hand he pointed out to the big stone in the middle of huge oak trees: You see this stone
? Even if it is big, symmetric, black and heavy…with time it will become dust! And even those two oak trees will forget of its existence! You are this Stone and the Oak Trees – those around you! Don’t go for such Mono-ones Circle! But in your Inner CIRCLES! Do you see now the difference?!
         
I stood there and watched how the leaves from the oak trees fell like golden feathers from petrified Angels in the forms of silent trees. The Truth of his Words floated heavy in the misty air. It was so hard to accept such revelation, especially when you already know it to be in your labyrinthine mind. Suddenly, warm liquid in the form of glassy drops glided on my pale cheeks…before falling down, Ferluci caught them in his gentle palm. He gazed long at those salty tears…With harmonious notes in his voice, he asked: You call them Tears? I nodded. He continued: Strange...In my realm we call them Soul Dew...Dont spill your Essence in vain, it is the Blood of your Soul! Every time you cry these ,,tears” My spectral Heart is bleeding spirit Blood!
I saw how his ghostly form was covered in crimson color...My Tears became his Blood!
          I took a deep breath and wiped every tear from my emotionless face. I reached for my coat pocket, my fingers grabbed a red pack...I pulled one cigarette and lit it. Ferluci was gone...Cold wind blew the smoke in the direction of his last presence. I started to walk on a small path, leading to a huge forest.
          Beyond the darkness of autumn night, in the gloomy space, a Little Dot covered in a circle of smoke was moving wearily, only sound that broke this silence was someone
’s Breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment