Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Saturday, December 27, 2014

HyperAngEL


You can’t Kiss an HyperAngEL…For he will wake up from this dream, but I still want to dream here…Your Beauty and Presence is the most Sacred and Holy gift for me! But if My Light is cut from this World, I will be broken in My Garden of Dream-Rift, scattered by coldness of my frozen body…
        Give me your Understanding and Purity and I will glorify your Soul!
        Give me your Presence and I will take you in Plces High!
        Give me your Light and I will make from it your Blue Stars!
        Remember me and I will make you Immortal!
        Kiss me and I will die in this Empty World like a Distant Echo from the Past!
        Your Kiss is Death for My Dreams!
But why I am still alive?! Even Death has no Power over me, who can resist your Innocent Sacrifice? These Words are spoken from the one who saw the End of another Beginning!
        That’s why I am Alive! Earthly Kiss can kill me! But not Divine One! Light can’t be extinguished by another Light! NO! It can only burn brighter!
        Your Godly Kiss makes my Wings more Colorful and My Light – more Crystalized!
        Your Hug is Sanctuary for My Soul!
        One Smile – and I will fly beyond Heaven, there…where My Home is Dreaming!
How can I say: You are too Divine!
Can I say to a flower: You are too green, too colorful!
NO! I can't! You are YOUR PERFECTION!
        Only Imperfection here are my written Words…too limited and too worldly for such Graceful body and Blissful Soul like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment