Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

REGINA IMMACULATA

Beyond Stars and Pathless Dreams
The Queen Of Night is Sleeping tight!
May Her Dreaming bring this World 
more Love and Care than Hate and Evil!

Your Eyes are Burning Blue like Lilies
They fill My Empty Heart with Life!
Sing and Dance, Oh, Lady Beauty! 
You are the Truth in My Reflection!

Hunger consumes My Earthly Body 
But My Spirit is full of Joy!
How can Food give me Life?
When your Smile is THE LIFE!

The Icy Wind can freeze My Body
But My Soul is Full of Light!
I see Her Crown of Starry Wisdom 
On the Throne of Crescent Moon!
I Sing Her Song of Life and Magic
She plays with Strings Her Symphony!
I Fall asleep in Her Embrace...
Like a Drop in Cosmic Ocean...                           

No comments:

Post a Comment