Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Arcanum Dea

Rise like flower from Winter Slumber
like a Wolf from deepest dreams
Cry with music of your voice!
I AM ALIVE! I AM HERE! I AM!

Do you not know that You are Music?
Can you remember the day when you were born
?
No! Because your Music has no beginning nor end....
Even if your Heart is ticking Clock...
Your Soul is Immortal!! My Immortal!

Your Heart is strong like Dragon Scale
and pure like
Purple Lotus Flower!
May your Heart beat in you with
Glory!

Everything you ever done or said to me is perfection!
You can
t do any mistakes or something wrong
You are Everlasting and Evershining Stone
of Crystal Light on my Path of Life!
No matter how far away this Stone will be,
I will always see your Light and feel your Warmth!

They say: ,,The Gods deserve their pain!”
Mine is
that of Dreams of Liberty in vain!
If something is permitted to me,
then it is - to be your Shadow!

How can Death exist when your Voice is Living Life!
How can Time destroy the moments
...
when your Song is Eternal now!
How can words describe your Music...
they can not, just beyond Perfection!

I hear your Echo in my Past,
I dream you in my Future!
And feel you in the
Present Hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment