Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

+ARCANA*VOX*IN*SCRIPTUM*ARS*POETIKA+




AN ECHO OF A BEATING HEART 
IN MY EARS,
Not Mine…maybe Yours?!
At Night, in the Hours 
of Sacred Silence and Inner Vibes
I can feel the Need to Rise Above
MY LIMITATIONS AND LUST!
OLD WAYS ARE FADING…
merging with Unknown New so deep!
The Core of Self is so Elusive -
INTRICATELY WOVEN THREDS,
I try to Pull them in ONE STRING
OF UNISON and COHERENT BEAT!
So Close I am, yet Far Away…
Like a Play of CHASING DREAMS!
SENSUALITY ALL AROUND ME,
IN ME, BEYOND ME - EVEN ASLEEP…
Inside World draws so near
with Outer One: COMPLITION?!
Breathing has so many Forms
Depths, Rhythm and Pulse! 
Images of Dreamy Lands, Goddesses
and LIVES SO LUCID-REAL! 
ONE WAY TODAY IS ALREADY OBSOLETE
for Tomorrow to Apply and Use…
CONSTANT CHANGES and still
THINGS here seem CHANGELESS…
COSMIC TRICK or SELF-DELLUSIONS?
or a Test for My Level?! 
Wisdom Random, Intuition and Words
are My only Compass here. 
THE SPACE AND TIME 
IS SO DYNAMIC AND SO STATIC:
CONSTANT INTERPLAY!
My Senses can dive so Deep
inside My Essence full of Magick,
Yet, To Control the Flow - 
It goes away
like a Melting Snow!
THERE MUST BE ORDER, Higher Laws -
I KNOW IT! I MUST TRY! 
Not Enough to Know the Sacred Sphere
there Must be More! 
Some kind of LINK,The Key Forgotten
or a Guidebook of the Soul…
ALL MUST BE IN PERFECT BALANCE
with Universal Silence of Genesis,
TO GO BACK AND FORWARD
and IN THE SAME TIME - 
IN THE NOW TO BE! 
To Forge your own UNICODE
with Tools UNIQUE and Subtle…
We can Learn from Others, Yes! 
But…THIS IS ONLY HALF WAY TO GO!
All Those Silent Guardians of this World
with Their Testaments,
They all point this: 
‘YOUR WAY IS THE WAY
TO FIND “The Way” OF LIFE!’
We can fall Thousand Times
And Lose it all
In One Moment, yes! 
But, it takes also only ONE TIME
TO WIN IT ALL 
AND RISE BEYOND,
Where the Efforts and Errors
CAN PAYBACK IN EXALTATION! 
So I say: 
Brush away the Weight of Failure
AND START ANEW! 
Like those Trials never were
and Lost Battles were Erased! 
Now you get it?! 
I THINK I DO: 
ONE RIGHT SHOT
IS ALL YOU NEED! 
To Make Peace, To Win,
To Pass and to Fly Up -BEYOND YOURSELF! 
Where your Pain will be Transformed
IN JOY OF HAPPY TEARS! 
You will be at Peace…
In the Grace of…
HEAVENLY ETERNAL BLISS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment