Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Sunday, January 14, 2024

+ARS•POETIKA•CREATIONAEM•HERMETIKA•OPUS+



Silver Dome of Merkaba Alchemy
To Merge Two Halves,
Inner Breath of Firey Lust
To Reach the Core of Activation,
Sensual Forces of Mind and Body
Clashing in Discord!
How to find the Perfect Unity?
With Unisonic Harmony?!
Is it only inside My World of Projection?
Images and Feelings?!
Or is it truly a Way to reach
Cosmic Bliss of Heavenly Grace?!
You keep coming in the Night,
like a Fever Dream so Lucid,
With your Etheric Presence - 
So Delicate, yet so Loud! 
Thousand Echoes of Past and Future,
Blended in the NOW! 
Lives of Countless Timelines,
bound in One String ETERNAL.
My Opus Magnum made by
Quantic pieces in Chaos thrown! 
The Thrill of Magick in Every Breath
with Daily Exaltation,
Every move and Meditation
gets me Closer to your Peace.
Even if I am divided in Shards of Passion:
WE STILL ARE ONE! 
With every dive of Hypnotic Slumber
I am lost in Space,
In a Sacred Void of Stillness
and Pulse so Silent and so Dim.
My Gratitude is ever-present
even if I lack the Solid Order.
THERE IS A SYSTEM SO DELICATE AND HIGH
LIKE A VEIL OF WEBS,
SO HERMETICALLY SEWN WITH SILK 
OF FAITH AND ANCIENT WISDOM…
To Access this Vault of Treasure
One must be Naked-Still! 
So much to Dig and Redescover,
to Brush away the Dust of Ego,
To Reconnect those Lines of Power
from the Ashes of the Past! 
ONE STEP IS ENOUGH 
to Wake the Dragon
from EONS OF SLEEP,
and to Claim the Right of WILL
TO SEIZE THE MAGICK SCEPTER,
TO REIGN UPON THE SEVEN PLANES
WITH TOTAL HARMONY AND UNISON!
If you Stop and Stumble, 
maybe Quit with Rage and Give Up…
It’s Alright, I understand! I really do!
You did your Best…
I will pick your Fallen Banner
and Carry it with Pride!
Like a Loyal Servant with Heroic
Motivation to FIGHT ON! 
Because Together We bear
the Holy Cross of Veneration,
To Light the Way and Shine with Might
like our CREATORS! - They also fell,
with Burdens Heavy! 
But in the End - They Won!
THEY HAVE RISEN!
So High and Holy,
To give Us the Gift -
of LOVE and LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment