Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

+VELVET•DREAM•ASTRALYS+




I dreamt of You, in my Morning Bed
Laying both careless and content with Life.
YOU - smiling with starry Light of Night,
ME - in Silence of Peace: just Watching…
You came on Top of me to Warm yourself
And to Cuddle in the Heat of Warmness.
I felt your Velvet underwear so smooth
On my body sliding the Silky gentleness…
You were so close by me, 
with Honey breath,
The Space around
was cast in Ecstasy! 
It was some seconds - this Scene Divine
But for me - Lifetime of many Lifes…
The Weight of You on me was Bliss,
The most Lightly burden
I ever felt in Life!
I woke up so pleased with such Revelation
For the Heavens to come so close like this!
ONE MORE JEWEL OF CRYSTAL DREAMS
To add on My Pile of Intime Meditation
And a HOPE - 
beyond this Space and Time…

No comments:

Post a Comment