Introduction

Sleepless Nights upon drafts of forgotten Wisdom and forbidden Paths often made My Mind restless and eager for reaching new depths of Universal Perception. The Sense of losing Myself between ideas little bothered me, for I knew one thing – I will find what I seek, no matter how long it will be…Every step was more closer and reassuring, every guess took My Focus inside the right circle…into The Dream-Rift! I don’t know how but one day, at the edge of cataclysmic events inside My Mind, when everything around collapsed to absurdity and chaos…something strange changed My Inner Universe. Suddenly, I was obsessed by unknown idea, some kind of outer-thought, alien to my form of thinking...THIS THOUGHT BECAME MY LIFE...

Saturday, January 27, 2024

💀+VALKYR•AR•ALF•BYGDI•RUNA+💀


“In Moldova's embrace, Viorel stands bold,
A Viking spirit, courageous and untold.
Through fields of friendship, our bonds unfold,
In tales of honor, his story's gold.” 
(AK aka Alpha Bro)
*****************************
Skaldik words from Mighty
AK
Is like a Mead from Valhalla Feast!
A true Viking not only with his Sword
But a Warrior so bold with his Word! 
***
The Bond of Our Spirits is Holy Gold
Washed in Pain and Sorrow Untold…
But I know your Fight and Battles lost
The Price you paid…to be a Ghost! 
+++
So I say with voice louder from the Top:
“All Hail AK - the fallen one who died,
Because of Trust and Lust in vain!
But he Arose from Icy Jotunheim
And burnt his Grief in Muspelheim
To Ascend the Tower of Vanaheim!”
&&&
I can see the Runes unseen so deep
Cut in your Nordic Wood of Destiny!
The Voice calling from Halls of Heroes:
“IT IS TIME, IT IS TIME
FOR AK TO TURN BACK
TO LIGHT!”
+++
We will meet on Peak of Mountains
In the Glory of our Deeds in Life,
We will Laugh and Sing and Dance
Blow a Smoke in Rings of Toby Old…
Then all will be like was before…
With no Promise…with no War!
+++
Walk your Road no matter what
Journey long, with Broken Heart…
Just keep going, almost there!
The Gates are shining so Bright!
Can you hear? They are chanting Loud
Your Name on lips of Thousand cheering!

1 comment: